The owners of the dogs always take great care of the diet of their pets. They always give them the quality of life, so, they are seeking for new ways to take great care of their pup. Just like humans, dogs also need best dog vitamins and supplements. There are different types of supplements and vitamins available in the market. All these vitamins are elegant for the development of the health of dogs.
Vitamins also contain specific nutrients for curing and preventing specific symptoms. As there are a variety of dog vitamins available on the market, therefore, it is difficult to remember which one is the best. Most of the people are somewhat against the usage of supplements and vitamins. They believe that daily prevention methods are best for keeping your pets safe from the illness. But, these have actually a real benefit for the development of your dog’s health.
Can Dogs Take Human Vitamins?
Just like humans, dogs also need a certain type of nutrients to keep their body healthy and fit. So, here, the question is, can dogs take human vitamins? No, because dogs don’t require all types of vitamins. As only the water-soluble and B vitamins are best for the mammals and especially pets. But you have to make sure that there should be nothing of iron in B complex nutrients.
What are the best vitamins for dogs?
The body of the dogs only stores a small number of water-soluble vitamins. But on the other hand, there is a number of ways that your pup can take benefit of B-complex vitamins. In return, he will enjoy healthy skin as well as the heart. Despite, you can also provide him folic acid, niacin biotin as well as Vitamin C.
If you want to give him more suitable diet, then, you can add fish oil to their food. In their dry food; add vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin E, so this will add multivitamin in the food of your dog. But you also take care of the quantity of these vitamins.
These should not be more than:
- Vitamin A 2,272 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D 227 IU/lb.
- And Vitamin E 23 IU/lb.
To keep in mind the quantity of these vitamins, here we have a list of best dog vitamins available on the market.
7 8 in 1 Excel Multi-Vitamin
It is one of the elegant and finest dog multivitamins so far available on the market. After the usage of these vitamins, this will make your pup happy, active as well as healthier. The vitamins always come in finest and excellent quality. It contains all the required components which are the best and most suitable for your lovely dog. As, it contains a 180-tab unit, therefore, most suitable for adult togs. That’s why it is one of the best dog vitamins.
- Comes with vitamin C antioxidant
- Contains minerals to make dogs more active
- Most recommended by the veterinarian
- Comes in chewable tables with excellent taste
- Also, has 180-time release tasty tablet
- The taste may be disliked by some dogs
- Also contains brewer’s yeast
6 Buddy and Lola Multivit
The brand is an ideal one for the dogs of all ages. It will increase the energy of your dog even five times. So, by taking these vitamins, you are able to get more energy because it comes with digestive enzymes, nutrients, antioxidants as well as calcium. Moreover, it also comes in chewable form, it has an excellent taste for all dogs. So, we can say that it is one of the best dog vitamins.
- Contains proper nutrients, vitamins, calcium, and digestive enzymes
- Provides the best support to the aging furry friends
- Comes with 34 essential nutrients
- Also, provide you the taste of chicken
- Dietary supplement for working, older as well as older dogs
- Maybe a little bit hard to crush for some dogs
- Comes with an unpleasant smell
5 Pet-Tabs Dog Multivitamin
Pet-Tabs Dog multivitamins are the best supplement for your most loving dogs. Manufactured in the United States of America. How is this helpful to your dog? It is the best solution for owners who want to keep their dogs active, especially for senior or adult dogs. So, these vitamins will provide the extra boost and more strength. As the formal name of these supplements is Pet-Tabs Plus. These chewable tables will keep the body of your pup smart and healthy.
- Works really well for coat and skin
- Vitamin-mineral supplements
- Chewable tablets are lovable for the pups
- Made in the United States of America
- A little bit expensive for most of the people
- Some people have experienced a bad smell
- Comes with extra sugar level
4 Nutri-Pet Nupro Dog Multivitamin
So, far considered as most benefitted multivitamins for the dogs. Therefore, it is the best supplement for your dog. You will find some kind of excellent results for the coat of your dog. On the other hand, you can also vary the number of supplements according to the age of your lovely pet. These vitamins also increase fertility in females. There is no addition of any corn or wheat. Therefore, considered as one of the best dog vitamins.
- Comfortable for crumbly, itchy as well as dry skin
- Supports digestion
- Comes to prevent bugs
- Improve the appetite and promote the growth of hair
- Comes in absence of corn and wheat
- Not suit all dogs because some dogs may suffer from diarrhea
3 Pro-Sense Multivitamin
Pro-Sense is also one of the most elegant kinds of dog vitamins available on the market. These vitamins also provide perfect kind of nutrients to your pup. Comes with the chewable tablets, it offers your dog to grow very well with the help of these vitamins. Highly recommended by the famous veterinarian. On the other hand, your puppy will also enjoy the taste of these tablets. Therefore, included in the best dog vitamins.
- Your pup will get certain minerals and vital vitamins
- The dog will enjoy its excellent taste
- Vitamin C will provide a healthy immune system
- Comes in chewable tablets
- Comes with the corn oil which may cause allergy
- Size of the tablets is too much large
2 Dog Glucosamine
Also called as VitaHealth vitamins. It will provide your dog better breath as well as more energy and strength. Your dog will love the taste, flavor, and smell of the vitamins. As the owners who possess healthy and finicky eaters can make use of these multivitamins. Comes in the tablet form, so it provides your dog perfect taste and health. Manufactured and prepared in the United States of America. That’s why it is one of the best dog vitamins.
- Comprises phosphorous, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium as well as vitamin A, C, D3, and E
- Promotes the health of senior dogs
- Contains more vitamins than that of others
- Comes in chewable tablets
- Sometimes gives awful gas
- Little bit expensive
1 Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite
It is one of the top vitamins available in the market for your lovely pets. These vitamins also come in the chewable tablet’s form. These vitamins complement the real diet of your pup because offers a large range of minerals and vitamins. It helps your dog to promote his vigor and vivacity. On the other hand, it also strengthens the immune system in the dog. Therefore, there is no doubt that it is one of the best dog vitamins.
- Comes with the balanced antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins
- Comes in the chewable form
- Promotes vigor and vivacity
- Provides vitamins A, C, E and B-complex
- Healthy cardiovascular system
- Comes with the mixture of sugar
- Maybe hard for dogs to eat
When we talk about the vitamins for animals, especially dogs, then you must be careful and well informed while choosing these. Because choosing the right supplement and vitamin will help to improve the health and quality of life. It is one of the most happier and enjoyable diets for the dogs so far. Because there is no owner who wants to see their dogs suffer from any disease.
Here we have all from the list of best dogs vitamins. We hope that you will like this article. If you like this, then, share with your friends and comment below in the comment section.