Insurance companies provide risk management to individuals, businesses, and institutional clients through contracts. Although there are a multitude of different types of insurance companies, the basic principle is that the insurer guarantees payment or reimbursement in the event of losses for the insured. Thanks to pooled risk, insurers historically have been able to offer clients affordable rates in many cases. Insurance companies offer policies offering coverage for losses related to accidents, health, property, homeownership, professional liability, malpractice, and casualty, among other areas.
Top 5 insurance polices are listed below:
Allstate Home insurance
Allstate home insurance is more than quality coverage for your space. With access to innovative tools, money-saving discounts and a local agent, it’s easy to make sure you’re covering all your bases. Read on to see all that Allstate has to offer.
STANDARD TYPES OF HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE COVERAGE
- Dwelling coverage
- Covers the physical structure of your home, like the walls and roof
- Personal property coverage
- Covers the belongings inside your home, like furniture or bicycles, even if they’re damaged or stolen outside the house
- Liability protection
- Defends and covers you if someone sues or files a claim against you after being injured on your property or you damage someone else’s property
- Guest medical protection
- Covers the cost of medical expenses for someone who’s injured on your property
2. Allstate Auto Insurance
A policy with Allstate® is more than just car insurance. It’s personalized help from agents and innovative tools—like Drivewise®—that help keep you driving forward. Get a car insurance quote and learn why millions of households trust Allstate for their insurance needs.
TYPES OF COVERAGE
Covers expenses related to the damage or destruction of your vehicle from an accident or other collision
- Comprehensive coverage
- Covers expenses related to the damage to your vehicle caused by vandalism, theft, hail, fallen trees and more
- Liability coverage
- Covers expenses related to injury, death or property damage of others when you’re at fault
- Medical payments coverage
- Covers medical expenses if you or your passengers are hurt
- Uninsured & underinsured motorist coverage
- Covers your expenses if the other driver is at fault and doesn’t have insurance
- Custom equipment coverages
- Covers the cost of replacing stolen or damaged aftermarket parts, equipment, personal electronics as well as audio and/or video equipment not installed by the manufacturer of your auto
- Roadside coverage
- Covers the cost of common roadside services like tire changes and jump-starts
- Personal injury protection
- Covers expenses related to injuries you sustain in a covered accident
- Personal umbrella policy
- Covers liability above and beyond your auto policy’s liability underlying limits
- Rental reimbursement coverage
- Covers the cost of renting a car or other transportation expenses while your vehicle’s in the shop due to a collision or other insured loss
3. Select my Policy – Auto insurance
Thousands and thousands of satisfied consumers have trusted SelectMyPolicy.com to help them comparatively shop for the best insurance coverage at the best price. Our fast, free and easy service matches you with a qualified insurance carrier, or agent, who will contact you with quotes within minutes of submitting your information. The process only takes a few minutes to complete one, simple form. Then, our proprietary technology will instantly match you to an agent or carrier within our network of licensed insurance professionals to get you great rates on your policy!
4. Select my Policy – Home improvement
SelectMyPolicy.com is a free service for consumers that makes it easier to find the best possible rates for insurance. Just fill out one easy form and licensed insurance professionals will put together a price quote for you to review. Our state-of-the-art technology and wide network of insurance companies will match you with licensed insurance professionals in your area.
SelectMyQuotes.com is a free service for consumers that makes it easier to find the best possible service providers for home services. Just fill out one easy form and a home services professional will contact you to learn more about your project and provide an estimate for the work. Our state-of-the-art technology and wide network of service providers will match you with a home services professional in your area.