Undeniably, the USB drives have become one of the significant tools to manage and transfer the data. These are accessible by everyone from a DJ to music professionals and a shopkeeper to business personalities. As technology is growing rapidly, the memory becomes cheaper. It’s also assumed that more storage capacity, the most expensive USB which is so far true.
Largely a flash with biggest storage capacity costs much but a when it comes to decoration, a fully adorned USB flash of minimum memory is enough to make it the most expensive one. Earlier, USB 2.0 is famous for its speed but the market is now shifted on USB 3.0 which costs higher than its predecessor. There are the different aspect that plays the vital role in uplifting their price tags.
Before to go shopping, let’s check out the top 10 most expensive USB drives.
Corsair Flash Voyager Slider X1 256 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive – Price: $184.97
Corsair Flash Voyager Slider X1 comes with a smart design and featuring a USB connector to keep it safe when it’s not in use. With this one of the most expensive USB drives, people found it much easier to keep their private data in it
- It has a compact size.
- More convenient to use.
- It’s featuring the blue activity LED.
- Corsair Flash efficient for rapid transfer.
- The USB 3.0 drive is also compatible with USB 2.0 port.
Sandisk Ultra Fit CZ43 64GB USB 3.0 Low Profile Flash Drive – Price: $45.95
When it comes to getting the USB 3.0 drive at an affordable price, there is none other better than Sandisk Ultra Fit CZ43. Unlike a lot of other devices available in the market, this USB drive is compatible with both PC computers and Mac. It’s in news for being the speedy and the efficient transferring device.
- It’s 24x faster than the recorded speed of USB 2.0.
- Its speed measured 265 MB/s read and 245 MB/s write.
- Notable for reliability.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Supports all windows version and Mac
Kingston Digital 32GB Data Traveler Locker + G3, USB 3.0 – Price: $48.95
Next up in our list of most expensive USB drives, the Kingston Digital Data Traveler locker comes grabs this rank. Are you conscious of your confidential data, Kingston USB allows you to put a lock in a safe and convenient manner. The best thing about this most expensive USB of Kingston brand is that its double layer of security locks down your drive after 10 wrong failed attempts.
- It comes with the Durable Metal Casing and has built-in key loop.
- If features Hardware encryption.
- It highly prevents the unauthorized access.
- Automatically transfer from USB to Cloud to access from anywhere.
Sandisk IXPAND 32GB Mobile Flash Drive with Lightning Connector – Price: $105.79
Undoubtedly, the best option when you’re wondering about the reliability solutions. The Sandisk IXPAND easily free up your iPad and iPhone memory and expand it instantly up to 32 GB. Sandisk has also embedded the feature to automatically connect to the cloud to automatically sync your photos, videos and other data with cloud storage.
- Prominent for being the efficient way to instantly transfer iPad and iPhone data.
- It can connect with PC computers and Mac Book.
- It automatically syncs data whenever it’s connected.
- Sandisk encrypted your data while transferring, it’s mainly to secure the private data.
SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 32GB Flash Drive (SDCZ80-032G-A75) – Price: $64.59
The right SanDisk secures your private data with extreme level protection. The SanDisk enables to transfer data with unparalleled transfer speed and one can easily get the generous capacity pocket-sized 3.0. It highly efficient to boost up the transfer rate to 190 Mbps. It means SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 can transfer data more than ten times faster than an ordinary flash of USB 2.0.
- It features the Hue speed of class 1 and transfers up to 10 times faster.
- It included password encryption technique.
- Kept as an Ideal for Android or other power packed smartphone users.
- It’s available in the market with a pack containing the card plus adapter.
You may also like Top Secret Supra in the World
SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive – SDCZ43-128G-GAM46 – Price: $30.99
Unlike a lot of other devices mentioned in the list of most expensive USB drives, the SanDisk Ultra Fit 128 GB USB 3.0 flash drive will seriously store your data in a pro-efficient way and you can get it at comparatively less price. SanDisk, the global leader of flash memory, has released the ultra-small, low profile and super-fast storage which can easily speed it up to 15x faster than the USB 2.0. No doubt, all the SanDisk products manufactured with great care but this low profile drive have outstanding quality.
- It’s a low profile, ultra-small, speedy flash drive.
- The fastest way to move data.
- It can write with 15x faster speed.