Jason Alexander is a multi-talented personality, performing his arts in acting, comedy, director and voice actor. Jason Alexander Net Worth is the main discussion among the public nowadays. It is $90 Million. He born on 23 September 1959 in New Jersey, Jason played role in various cable television shows. He has also performed roles as screenwriter, and producer as well.
|Net Worth – $90 Million|
|Fullname||Jay Scott Greenspan|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1959|
|Birth Place||Newark New Jersey, U.S.|
Jason Alexander Biography, Income Sources, and Top Interesting Facts
See also Mila Kunis Net Worth
Interesting Facts about Jason Alexander
- Jason is left-handed.
- He appeared in a PSA for the ASPCA in 2010.
- He provided his voice to the Family Guy (1999) album “Live in Las Vegas”
- Jason went to the high school (Livingston High School in Livingston, New Jersey) same as Chelsea Handler, Julia Montgomery, and Charles Milano.
- Worked as Celebrity Judge for UCLA Spring Sing in 2005.
- His hair started losing at the age of 16.
- His High school acting credits include the shows “Guys and Dolls”, “The Odd Couple” and “Oliver”.
- He is running his own company in Los Angeles from February 2010, named as “Angel Ark Production”.
- He appeared in the commercial of “Jenny Craig” in 2010 with Valerie Bertinelli.
- Jason has also won the celebrity episode of “Who wants to be a Billionaire” in 2010, having worth of $250,000.
Jason is the child of Jewish parents, the mother, Ruth Minnie was a nurse and the father’s occupation as accounting supervisor. He has a half-sister and a half-brother, Karen Van Home and Michel Greenspan respectively. Formerly Jason worked as a magician, but later he quit the occupation as he found his future is not secure as a magician. Later, he joined “The Big Apple” and after that Seinfeld and used one size small dresses for a long time to show humbleness and concern for the work.
Jason Alexander is mostly famous for the comedy show “Seinfeld” for his role as George Costanza. He has also performed bigger and small roles in the film industry. Jason also performed in “The Hunchback of Notre Dame as Hugo (1996). He played role in Pretty Women (1990) as Phillip Stuckey. In, Shallow Hal, he is portraying an inept womanizer. Other than this there is the list full of his performances. During his active career, Alexander also performed in Broadway musicals which include Jerome Robbins’ Broadway (1989), he won a Tony Award for Best Leading Actor in a Musical and the Los Angeles production of The Producers alongside Martin Short for that.
Awards and Nominations
Jason was nominated for the following awards:
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series
- Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical
- People’s Choice Award for Favorite Actor in a New TV Series
- He has also won a Golden Globe award many times for Seinfeld.