As buying the best cat nail clippers is important for the owners as well as the pets for a number of reasons. But it is a fact that cats don’t like their nails trimmed. For this purpose, manufacturers have certain techniques as well as special clippers to cut the nails of your cat with ease and efficiency.
The only and the best way to do this is to find a pair of cat nail clippers. They have just designed this to fulfill the needs of your cat in professional manners. So, the trimming of your cat’s nails will be easy with the right set of clippers. As there are a large number of nail clippers available in the market. Therefore, you have to choose the best one from the rests.
Why Trim Your Cats Claws?
It is highly recommended by the famous veterinarians to trim the nails of the cat about every 10-14 days. So, it is your duty to trim them properly because it plays a vital role in the overall health of the cat. On the other hand, trimmed cat claws also protect your family, you, your guests as well as your household items and furniture.
Clipping the nails of your cat is easy if done properly, therefore, it should take the only couple of minutes to complete this action. Remember one thing, cutting the claws of your cat should always be a calm and peaceful moment with your cat. So, just cut down only the white part of the cat’s nails. Therefore, first, trim off the smaller portion than larger in order to avoid any kind of problem.
Tips for Clipping Cat’s Nails
As trimming your own nails is pretty simple and easiest process. But, it is a little bit different and hard when it comes to helping your furry friend. So, you don’t need to take your cat to the vet to trim their claws. For this purpose, you just need a few tips to ensure you are doing right. Here are some of the tips:
- It is best to keep the blades of the clipper around parallel to the nails of the cat
- Before cutting, please make sure that the room offers great and well lighting
- It is recommended by the veterinarians to cut the nails of your cat every 3-5 weeks
- To avoid any inconvenience, offer your cat praise as well as treats during the process of clipping
- Be careful and never squeeze the toes of your cat because this will hurt them a lot
Here, we have a list of best cat nail clipper available in the market.
Cutie’s Pet Nail Clipper
If you are looking for such an elegant and best nail clipper for your cat, then, Cutie is the best ever a choice. It comes with the very high-quality blades of stainless steel. So, with the help of this clipper, you can trim toenails easier than before. On the other hand, it comes with unique design, therefore, most of the pet owners have found clean nails cut every time. You can cut the nails of your pet easily because it ensures no pain for your cat. Therefore, it is one of the best cat nail clippers.
- Comes with stainless steel blades
- Provides 100% money back guarantee
- No pain guarantee for your cat
- Unique design
- You have to focus while cutting
- Very sharp blades
Epica Pet Nail Clipper
Epica is one of the elegant and professional quality nail clippers. As the design of clipper offers perfectly spaced blades to ensure smooth as well as excellent clipping. One more thing, there is also a safety lock to keep the blades tucked away when not in use. So, your pet will enjoy having cut their nails with these clippers. It provides you a smoother process of cutting than that of others. That’s why it is one of the best cat nail clippers.
- Comes with 100% lifetime warranty
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- Anti-slip handles for more safety
- Also comes with the safety lock
- It may be little big for small breeds
6 Kurma Pet Supplies Nail Clipper
If you are looking for a nail clipper with sharp blades, then, Kurma is the best choice for your pet. It is the best for both cats as well as dogs. It comes with multiple features like easy to use and sharp blades. The clipper has also good safety lock features. So, it comes with a magnetic case which will protect the trimmer when not in use. You can also adjust this according to the size of the nails. On the other hand, it is easy to clean as well. So, there is no doubt it is one of the best cat nail clippers.
- Magnetic case to protect trimmer
- Fits very well in most of the hands
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Adjustable for every size nails
- Easy to clean after cutting
- A little bit larger for smaller kittens
- Little bit expensive
5 Cat Nail Clippers by KittyNails
The manufacturers have designed this nail clipper under the supervision of professional veterinarians. It comes with rubber-coated handles so there are fewer chances of these clippers to slip out of your fingers. Looks very similar to a pair of scissors. As its unique curved design makes it very elegant and easy to cut through claws without hurting your lovely cat. The whole clipper is made of high-quality stainless steel, which means that you can use this for many years. Therefore, included in the list of best cat nail clippers.
- Recommended by professionals and vets
- Easy to handle because of unique design
- Useable for different pets like cats, rabbit as well as dogs
- Comes at the affordable price
- No warranty
- May stuck during the cutting process
Four Paws Magic Coat Cat Claws Clipper
Four paws magic clipper is another professional looking clipper. It comes with some excellent and unique features. The clipper is easy to handle, lightweight as well as have sharp blades for easy cutting. On the other hand, it also comes with a long-term warranty. It comes from a very reputable and famous firm because the company is making these types of products since the 1970s. Easy to use as well as the handle. The company has designed this for cutting small claws of cats. Therefore, considered in the best cat nail clippers.
- Durable and lightweight
- Manufactured by a famous and reputable firm
- Comes with a three-year warranty of blades
- Easy to use and handle, designed for cutting small claws of cats
- Comes with an affordable price
- Finger holes are a little bit small
- Very tight hinge
Whisker Wishes Veterinarian Grade Pet Clippers
The clipper is also very elegant and unique to use for your lovely pets. It is designed for the right as well as left-handed people. It comes with some unique features as it is lightweight, cheap and also easy to use. Comfortably made of high-quality stainless steel. Due to its sharp blades, it requires very low pressure to cut nails. It is scissor-style trimmer, therefore, perfect for the inexperienced people. It is too much lightweight because comes in weight less than a single pound. Therefore, considered as one of the best cat nail clippers available in the market.
- Designed for both right and left-handed people
- Comes in the scissor-style trimmer, best for the inexperienced people
- Very lightweight and durable
- Comes at an affordable price
- Also available in different designs and colors
- No warranty available
- Little bit small finger holes
Safari Professional Nail Trimmer
If you are looking for the best as well as professional style nail clipper for your cat, then, Safari is the best choice. Made of exceptionally high-quality and unique stainless steel. On the other hand, the product also offers an elegant way to maintain the health of your feline friend. As it also offers you a hassle-free way to cut the nails of your cat. The sharp blades have made the job easier for the owners of the pets like dogs as well as cats. Therefore, there is no doubt, it is one of the best cat nail clippers.
- Locking blades feature to ensure safety
- Sharp blades for easy cutting
- Comes with rubber grips that help you to avoid slip-ups
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- Sharp blades, kept away from children
Dremel 7300-PT Pet Nail Groomer
Last but not the least, Dremel is one of the best cat nail clippers. It also holds the record for most selling nail trimmer. It offers very high-quality stainless steel blades. So with the help of sharp blades, you will find trimming toenails easier than ever before. It is the best option for most of the owners of the pets. On the other hand, it is also a safe option for pets like cats and dogs.
- Comes with 100% money back guarantee
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- No-pain for pets
- High sharp blades
We hope that you are no able to find out the best pair of nail clippers. We are certain that any of the above three claw clippers will greatly enhance your clipping experience. But remember one thing, always be gentle and curious to your cat during the process of cutting and provide your cat little bit praise and treats.
Here, we have all from the list of best cat nail clippers. We hope that you will this article. If you like this, then, share with your friends and comment below in the comment section.
Related Post Best Dog Nail Grinders